Tuesday, December 30, 2014

What a Silly Way Out of my Second Post

I just want to get a few blog posts up before I head off to bed so I can feel accomplished I guess? This is a poem I wrote and earlier shared on Tumblr, so yes, I am just taking something I already wrote and am using it for a whole blog post. But what more can you ask for? I'm a mess and I admit it, so here is some mediocre poetry by yours truly. Secretly, I want this to get a lot of notes on Tumblr even though I know it is nothing special. It isn't even really a secret, there is a part of all of us that longs for attention and I honestly don't think that there is anything wrong with that. Anyways, I could probably say a lot about being an attention seeking painfully average person so I might as well save it for another post.

I think I will be posting more poetry because I think it would give me a reason to write more and it is probably more readable because it is not crazy rambling like my blog posts seem to be thus far.

For now, thefloralwitch

No comments:

Post a Comment