Wednesday, December 31, 2014

What a New Year

Something about me that you will probably learn from this blog is that I absolutely LOVE quotes. I am a sarcastic b**** most of the time, but if you actually get to know me you will know I am quite an emotional person who has a crippling weakness for inspiring quotes. Not all of them though, I refuse to admit that I like silly quotes like "all you need is love" and such, but I like more than I would care to admit.

Anyway, I eventually would like to make a spot on my blog for the quote of the day or week or something, but at this point I don't really know how.

Since it is New Years eve, I figured I should make some post about resolutions or something, but since it is almost time for my plans of the night, I don't really have time to write some motivational list of what I plan to improve about myself next year. This is where the cheesy quotes come in, I have a folder of pictures of quotes and such that I have saved from Tumblr on my computer and I thought it would be a good way to end the year by sharing some of my favorites.

I'm sorry if the layout isn't great, but, like I said, I really don't know how to work this yet.
Also I don't own any of these photos, they are all saved from Tumblr.


































I hope you enjoyed these and I hope you have an amazing New Years celebration and an even better year! 

I know that holidays like this can be hard for people for a variety of reasons, for me it is my anxiety/depression/family issues that make celebrating hard, but I hope that you all know that you are loved and there are people that care about you! You deserve to have a good time, so let any pain you are holding onto go, and enjoy yourself!

with love, thefloralwitch

3 comments:

  1. Loved the quotes. ^_^
    I hope you have a wonderful New Year, thefloralwitch. <3
    ~Adaline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for reading my blog and posting a comment! I love these quotes :)
    - Joie de Jodie

    ReplyDelete