Wednesday, December 31, 2014

What a Username

It is the second day in and I feel like I need to briefly explain my username because it is kind of strange. My username, thefloralwitch, means nothing really in particular. It has nothing to do with my name or who I am really, but it is my most recent tumblr URL and I love it. I sometimes joke that I am a witch(cause it is cool and also I am evil) and I love almost everything floral print, so that is how the name came to be and I have no idea how long it will stay.

Anyways, I hope you had an amazing day or you are about to have an amazing day, depending on where you are from.

Much love, the(now explained)floralwitch

4 comments:

  1. Hello, dear floralwitch. =)
    I found your blog through the comment you left on my friend Kelsey's. (Empty Boxes)
    I went through and read all of your posts, and I thought I'd drop a comment telling you that you've got a lovely thing going. Can't wait to see more of what you do. =)
    ~Adaline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Adaline! You have no idea how much it means to me to have woken up to find my first comment and two followers(you and Kelsey)! I really appreciate your kind words and I am super glad that you commented because it helped me find a really great blog(yours) to follow! Have a lovely day!
      -thefloralwitch

      Delete
    2. Also let me know if you have any tips for me I have no idea how to blog besides tumblr's version of blogging haha. Your blog is a really great example to look at so if you had any tips I would love to hear them!

      -thefloralwitch

      Delete
    3. No problem, dear!
      I'm always so happy to follow new blogs. Watching as people grow, and being able to grow close with them is such a fun thing.
      Thank you for checking out my own blog! That means a ton to me. <3
      ~Adaline

      Delete