Tuesday, December 30, 2014

What a Beginning

Here we go I guess.

As my very first post to this silly blog, I should probably say something important, but to be honest, I would just like to get this over with. So I am going to talk a little about me. The blog name, thefloralwitch, coincides with my tumblr, for now. If you want to see more about me I suggest you go there to see what I think, written in other people's words. There is some quite personal stuff about me that I wrote on there, but it is a tragic mess. This probably will be no different.     I'm terribly sorry.

Anyways, I'm an 18 year old without a cause, I'm in my first year of university and I plan on majoring in Graphic Design with a minor in Photography. My absolute passion is in photography, but there are two reasons that isn't my endgame. 1. My college does not offer it as a major 2. I am painfully average at the art. My next post will likely go more into the act of being painfully average, because honestly, I am painfully successful at it.

There are two things I am painfully successful at;
1. Being painfully average
2. Being painfully overweight

I don't want to get too down in the first blog, but I am also a painfully blunt person. Because I am this way, I feel as if it is only fair to both of us for me to mention these few downers that I will probably post about.

1. I'm overweight(like a lot)
2. I have depression
3. I have anxiety
4. I have family issues
5. I have a few secrets from people I really care about

There are more terrible things about me, but I just decided that I would like to have an equal list of good things, so I would like to keep it short. I am going to try very hard to make this blog a very personal space, used for venting, but also used for documenting good things. So here are some good things about me/my life.

1. I have the cutest dog in the world and his name is Toby
2. I have a really cute car and a fairly nice camera for me being broke(wanted to put the material things together)
3. I love to help people and I also love to laugh/make people laugh
4. There are a few amazing people in my life
5. I'm not as bad as I used to be

So that is enough for this post I suppose. If I tell you everything that this will be about, you probably won't want to read it. With that said, I would just like to sum this up by saying that the internet, at times, has made me feel as if I am not alone. This is important. You are important. I want this silly mess of a blog to remind you that you are not alone. Not only do I want this to be a place where I can go to for comfort, but I want this to be a place where you can come for advice or humor or maybe just to see that someone else really doesn't have it together and you do not have to be anything near perfect.

If you read this you are a sweet cactus and I love you. Maybe stick around to see what happens?

For now, thefloralwitch

2 comments:

  1. This blog is so amazing xx
    You are not alone, I have anxiety as well but this blog is really inspiring. How do you write such a good blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And I wouldn't say it is amazing, but I appreciate your kind words! I honestly just write what I am thinking. Happy New Years!
      -thefloralwitch

      Delete