Wednesday, December 31, 2014

What a Confession

This blog is so silly, so unimportant, so boring and badly organized, but it is me and it means a lot to me. I don't plan to get a million followers or even a hundred, I know it is definitely not at that level, but I just want someone to care about it.

I just want this blog to mean something to someone.

I want someone to read this stupid blog and feel less alone. My ultimate goal it to help someone in any way possible, whether it becomes a safe place for someone to come, a silly thing to laugh at or a place for advice. It seems so silly that my dumb words would help someone, but I think it would be the coolest thing in the world. So if you read this, I know it is nothing special, but please stay. Who knows? I might actually get good at it someday. haha.

Yesterday was the beginning of this blog and I have already spent a lot of my time trying to promote it, checking for views and just thinking about it in general. So far I only have 12 views and it disappoints me every time I come back to no change. This is a very bad attitude for me to have about it because even the most popular blogs started out like this, but I guess I am just kind of vain and I would love to see positive results from something I have created.

For now, thefloralwitch

No comments:

Post a Comment