Thursday, January 8, 2015

What a Collection of 2014 Beauty Products










So here is my favorite beauty products of 2014!!!!!!!!
Comment if you want me to do reviews on any specific items.
Also I lost my favorite lipstick of the year, which I believe was called licorice and it was a dark purple from Nyx. So that is not pictured, but I recently bought the Maybelline Divine Wine lipstick to replace it because I could no longer find it in stores. I also really love Divine Wine. 
I would love to go into more detail on any of these products, so please tell me if you would like to know more! 
Sorry it is hard to see the two eye shadow palettes with the Naked 3 one, but if you want I will do more detail shots on them. 

Hope you enjoy!
Please let me know some of your beauty favorites from 2014 and be sure to comment if you want to know more about any of these.

for now, thefloralwitch

2 comments: