Tuesday, January 6, 2015

What a Favorite Outfit

So it has been a few days, I know to start a successful blog you gotta be reliable and keep to some sort of schedule, but I just got back to college so things have been a little crazy. And by crazy I mainly mean that I missed a whole month of Youtube videos due to having limited internet at home and I am also going from 13 credits to 17, so I have been a bit busy.

Anyways, I hope whoever is reading this is doing well! I just thought I would share my current favorite outfit because I am obsessed.

I guess the normal thing to do in this type of post is say where you got the items, so here we go.

Sweater: Fred Meyers plus/womans
Leather leggings: Gstagelove website - link
Boots: Payless ShoeSource - link
Socks: Target

I love the sweater a lot, but have had it for a couple months so it is quite fuzzy with lint and such so it doesn't look as nice, but I still love it.

The leather leggings are my favorite thing ever and I never wanna live without them, but there is bummer when it comes to them. I got a pair for Christmas and proceeded to wear them almost every day for the rest of break and the fake leather has almost completely worn off. So now they are basically black leggings with a little bit of reflectiveness. The pair featured in the photo is my second pair that I bought and plan to not wear as much because I love them and want them to last. It is kind of understandable because they were only 13.99, but I wish they would last because they are super cute and comfy.

The boots are my favorite things ever and I have worn them every day since getting them. They are super comfy and so easy to put on because they have a zipper.

And the socks are just super cute and perfect length to pop above the boots a tiny bit.

Anyways that is my current favorite outfit, If you care! haha. I am planning on making a favorite books of 2014 post and a favorite beauty products post. So I hope that gives you something to look forward to seeing on here.

Have a wonderful day, sorry for the delay.

For now, thefloralwitch

No comments:

Post a Comment