Friday, January 2, 2015

What a Snapshot

So my parents are moving(being foreclosed on, but that is another story) I am leaving a lot of stuff because a lot of it is unnecessary and besides seeing my dad and dog I hate going home. They only have about two days left and I visited today because it is my dad's birthday. He really wanted me to take another look in my room so I did in fear of loosing something important.

While rummaging through my stuff I came across two vintage cameras and some film and prints from the film photography class I took sophomore year. I scanned some of the pictures up because I thought they were cool to look at and that they would make a fun blog post.

The photos aren't that great and they have a lot of printing errors, but I think that that makes them look cooler, here are a few of them!


Contact Sheet

I entered a better print of this photo in the County Fair and got Grand Champion

Saved film strips






Polaroid and German Camera









I hope you enjoyed looking at the film prints and the two collector cameras I own! I love looking at old cameras and I really wish that these two worked. Let me know if you know any fun information about these cameras!

For now, thefloralwitch

I know I didn't talk about New Years like I said I would, but I am still not in a clear state of mind so I am putting it off till later. Hope you had an amazing day!





No comments:

Post a Comment