Monday, January 19, 2015

What a Work in Progress

I have to admit something, I am terrible at starting things and I am even worse at it if I don't see immediate results. This is why I am still an extremely overweight person, and why I haven't made a new blog post in days.

So I'm sorry, if you care, and I am really going to try and be better. It is just so hard for me to find motivation to keep posting when I know I have less than 5 readers, which is so silly because I am amazed that I have any readers and I am really appreciative of the ones I do have.

Things take time, blogs take time, youtube channels take time and good relationships take time. You cant just make a super good friend by barely speaking to them, so I need to keep talking to you guys. I have the same problem with my youtube channel, but I don't feel it has half the potential that this blog does, so I will work on putting more time and energy into my posts.

Now despite having little motivation to post, I have also been tremendously busy and stressed. Winter term (my second term) just started and I am transitioning from 13 to 17 credits and it is harder than I expected. I have had a couple really hard days due to anxiety and stress this last week, but I am feeling a little better now and would just like to end this post with the positive things about this term.

1. Campus is gorgeous in any weather
2. I have met a couple really great people and am starting to make some real friends
3. My classes are almost all interesting to me
4. Terms are only 3 months so I don't have long to go

I am sorry this post is so short and basically just me stating my excuses for not posting, but I do really want to try harder and make this blog something worth reading. Any support or suggestions would be greatly appreciated and I hope anyone reading this had or is having an amazing day!

For now. thefloralwitch

"Just because something isn't happening for you right now doesn't mean it will never happen. All good things take time."- unknown 

No comments:

Post a Comment